50ml Diplôme Dry Gin
10ml soda water
1 white sugar cube
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Garnish: lemon zest
– Place the white sugar cube onto a napkin with 2 dashes of angostura bitters
– Drop the sugar cube into an old fashion glass.
– Pour 10ml of soda into glass to break the sugar easily then drop in ice cubes
– Pour Diplôme Dry Gin slowly and stir gently until the sugar is completely dissolved.
– Prepare your lemon zest and squeeze it above the cocktail then drop it into the glass
– Stir once more with a drop of love and you have got your old school.